Please read these Terms and Conditions("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using the http://www.uilliu.com website (the "Service") operated by UILLIU("us", "we", or "our").
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms.
These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. Don’t misuse our Services. For example, don’t interfere with our Services or try to access them using a method other than the interface and the instructions that we provide.
You may use our Services only as permitted bylaw, including applicable export and re-export control laws and regulations. We may suspend or stop providing our Services to you if you do not comply with our terms or policies or if we are investigating suspected misconduct.
Using our Services does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in our Services or the content you access.
You may not use content from our Services unless you obtain permission from its owner or are otherwise permitted by law.
These terms do not grant you the right to use any branding or logos used in our Services. Don’t remove, obscure, or alter any legal notices displayed in or along with our Services. By using our Services, you agree that UILLIU can use such data in accordance with our privacy policies. We respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement and terminate accounts of repeat infringers according to the process set out in the U.S. Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
When you upload, submit, store, send or receive content to or through our Services, you give UILLIU (and those we work with) a worldwide license to use, host, store, reproduce, modify, create derivative works (such as those resulting from translations, adaptations or other changes we make so that your content works better with our Services), communicate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute such content.
Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by UILLIU. We have no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that UILLIU shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. In connection with your use of the Services, we may send you service announcements, administrative messages, and other information. You may opt out of some of those communications. Some of our Services are available on mobile devices. Do not use such Services in a way that distracts you and prevents you from obeying traffic or safety laws. Contact us if you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
● Company - Company means the business operatingas UILLIU , with offices in Tempe, AZ 85281
● GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation Act.
● Data Controller - Data Controller means the natural or legal person who(either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines thepurposes for which and how any personal information are or are to be,processed.
● Data Processor - Data Processor means any natural or legal person whoprocesses the data on behalf of the Data Controller.
● Data Subject - Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Serviceand is the subject of Personal Data.
1. Principles for processing personal data
Our principles for processing personal data are:
● Fairness and lawfulness. When we process personal data, the individual rightsof the Data Subjects must be protected. All personal data must be collected andprocessed legally and fairly.
● Restricted to a specific purpose. The personal data of Data Subject must beprocessed only for specific purposes.
● Transparency. The Data Subject must be informed of how his/her data is beingcollected, processed and, used.
2. What personal data we collect and process
Company collects several different types of personal data for variouspurposes.
Personal Data may include, but are not limited to:
● Email address
● First name and last name
● Phone number
● Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
3. How we use the personal data
Company uses the collected personal data for various purposes:
● To provide you with services
● To notify you about changes to our services and/or products
● To provide customer support
● To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our services
● To detect, prevent, and address technical issues
4. Legal basis for collecting and processing personal data Company’s legal basis for collecting and using the personal data described in this Data Protection Policy depends on the personal data we collect and the specificcontext in which we collect the information:
● Company needs to perform a contract with you
● You have given Company permission to do so
● Processing your personal data is in Company legitimate interests
● Company needs to comply with the law
5. Retention of personal data
Company will retain your personal information only for as long as is necessaryfor the purposes set out in this Data Protection Policy. Company willretain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with ourlegal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies.
6. Data protection rights
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA),you have certain dataprotection rights. If you wish to be informed about what personal data we holdabout you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
● The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you
● The right of rectification
● The right to object
● The right of restriction
● The right to data portability
● The right to withdraw consent
If you love our Coffee, you’ll love our Coffee Club. Get 100 free points on us when you join and you'll earn points on every purchase.
Mobile version coming soon..